Pride is a sense of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from oneâ€™s achievements that are own the achievements of oneâ€™s close associates, or from characteristics or belongings which can be commonly admired.
1 https://www.datingranking.net/it/incontri-equestri/. Pride may be the mask of your own faults Anonymous
2. It really is impossible, stated pride, it is dangerous, stated experience, it is useless, stated explanation, test it out for, whispered one’s heart Anonymous
3. If they are keeping their pride, their ego and their excuses as opposed to keeping you, it is the right time to let it go Anonymous
4. My pride fell with my fortunes. William Shakespeare
5. All anybody asks for is to be able to use pride. W. Edwards
6. In the event your pride is larger than your heart along with your ego is larger than your face, develop or perhaps you will be alone for a lifetime. Anonymous
7. Pride kills relationships Anonymous