Skip to content
That’s all helpful…but here you will find the features that actually be noticeable:
- Pinterest-specific images. Unlike many social networking sites, taller pictures frequently fare better on Pinterest. To benefit from that, Social Warfare enables you to include an image that is special only turns up whenever your article gets shared on Pinterest.
- Minimal social evidence. Share counts are great simply because they add social proof…but as long as you truly have actually stocks! In order to avoid the embarrassing situation where a post just has a couple of shares (that’s called negative social proof), you can easily specify the very least share count that really must be met before Social Warfare begins displaying figures.
- Modification. It is possible to personalize the Tweet that gets shared, include information like Open Graph information, and just generally control just how your articles will look whenever site site visitors share it.
- Share count recovery. In the event that you move your internet site to HTTPS or change domain names, you typically lose all your valuable content’s old share counts…but Social Warfare makes it possible to recover them.
- Analytics and website website link shortening. Social Warfare can immediately produce links with your account that is bitly well as put up Bing Analytics UTM and Event Tracking to make sure you understand how effective your social share buttons are. Continue reading “That’s all helpful…but here you will find the features that actually be noticeable:”